Shop Home Made

Shop Home made and get a products made with Love.

Business Card Rolodex. we do not spam.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

NinjaJenn


This heart-shaped pendant is made from a hardwood heart which i hand paint, and then cover with imported chiyogami paper. Finally, I coat it with resin and attach a handmade silver bail.Each pendant comes in a cute, silver, hand-embellished gift box. It's ready to give to anyone... even yourself!
Artisan Biography for NinjaJenn
Hi there! My name is Jenn and I am from North Carolina. I have been a crafter and all-around dabbler for most of my life. I started out painting, tried my hand at sculpting, fell in love with sewing, and am currently enamored with resin and decoupage.
The things you find in my shop will probably end up being as varied and random as I tend to be.I will try to stick with one "love" at a time... but I make you no promises

No comments:

Post a Comment