Shop Home Made

Shop Home made and get a products made with Love.

Business Card Rolodex. we do not spam.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

DancingWindDesigns


These handmade black and silver lined gold fringed earrings have 15mm silver lined gold bugle beads on the fringe. It gives them a rather elegant look. These earrings are almost 3in. (7.62cm) long. When measured from the surgical steel ear wire, they are nearly 3 1/2 in. (6.85cm) long. They have lots of movement and sparkle to them.

The surgical steel ear wires make them hypo allergenic.

My name is Sue and I have been "playing with seed beads off and on since I was about 9 and got my first loom. I love the variety of colors they have and the infinite possibilities of creating with them.

I live in the woods with my husband and a goofy little toy poodle named Sparky. About 6 months ago, Sparky decided he wanted to live with us instead of his neglectful owner, so in he moved.
We have a grown son who and are going to be first time grandparents to a grandson around the end of March

No comments:

Post a Comment