Shop Home Made

Shop Home made and get a products made with Love.

Business Card Rolodex. we do not spam.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

GottBeads



A full 16 inch strand of Smoky Quartz 4-sided oval beads. They are approximately 15 x 11mm in size.

I have been beading for about 10 years. I have been know to over indulge when purchasing beads, often buying 2, 3 or more strands when 1 strand was probably enough.

I have now decided to share my over stocked inventory with you, as I have just about taken over every room in the house.

I will continue to make jewelry and sell it in my other Artfire Studio "AccessoriesByGottjoy". And yes, I'll probably still over indulge myself when it comes to buying beads - which means I'll just have more to sell in my destash studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment